Re: [OM] T45

Subject: Re: [OM] T45
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:51:05 -0500 (EST)
> I was just browsing my OM system catalogue and I was
> intrigued by the T45 and BG2 assemblies.
> Being as these 2 items are used with the right hand
> it seems to be _very_ impractical to fire the shutter with the
> standard shutter release.
> They are both shown with a winder or motor attached.
> Is this the only way to use the release on the handle, electronically?
> Does this mean you must use a winder or motor with them?
> Can these things be modified for left hand grip?

Don't know about the BG2 but the T45 can go on either side.  However,
if you want to use a winder or motor drive, it has to go on the right
hand side unless you want the fire button to be on the back of the
handle.  Be aware that a T45 with an MD2 is *very* heavy.  It would have
been handy to have another handle on the other side :-)
                                -mark