[OM] T45

Subject: [OM] T45
From: Timothy Thompson <TThompson@xxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Mar 1999 16:34:42 -0500
Charlie L said/asked:

"I was just browsing my OM system catalogue and I was intrigued by the T45 and
BG2 assemblies.
Being as these 2 items are used with the right hand it seems to be very
impractical to fire the shutter with the
standard shutter release.They are both shown with a winder or motor attached.

Is this the only way to use the release on the handle, electronically?
Does this mean you must use a winder or motor with them?
Can these things be modified for left hand grip?"

You can mount the brackets on the left side of the camera  (turning the flash
heads around)
but with the standard shutter release you will have to focus and fire with the
same (right) hand.

Who never dealt with these items before.