[OM] eBay and other electronic shopping; 40/2

Subject: [OM] eBay and other electronic shopping; 40/2
From: William Sommerwerck <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 06:37:22 -0800
"Coupla weeks ago I was in a large NYC store and one of the owners told me that
the mint-in-box-collectible stuff they are not bothering with in the store;
they're putting it on eBay!"

The Internet is in the process of changing the way people do business. There is
no question that it will eventually drive tens of thousands of small companies
out of business. It will also make it possible for anyone to sell anything to
anybody anywhere. Just think what'll happen as people start rummaging their
closets for items they no longer need or want.

Now, if I could just find someone with a Sony BE-V50 Beta rewinder or D-T10
Discman...

As I understand it, one of the points of  the 40/2 lens was to make the OM
camera thin enough to drop into a coat pocket. Has anyone used their camera this
way? Was it fun, or just clunky?