Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Rays

Subject: Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Rays
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:26:38 EST
In a message dated 3/20/99 1:27:27 PM EST, jahudson@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The anecdotal evidence is not overwhelmingly persuasive either way. >>

        Either believe what's in the relevant articles, (with input from pros,
they
travel a lot, you know) or try it for yourself and let us know. Either way,
discussing it forever and ever is not to everyone here's benefit.
        The machines themselves are shielded, and the rays are all focused
downward
and only travel a foot or so. The sheilding is built in. I used to operate the
first machines ever installed at airports, and have no problems, heck, I don't
even need a night light anymore!

George S.