Re: [OM] OM-10 FC (Was: Why would someone pay too much...)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 FC (Was: Why would someone pay too much...)
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 19:56:12 EST
What Marco is apparently asking here is if an OM-10 body sells on the Internet
better in its FC configuration (with Manual Adapter) or its plain auto only
configuration.  Besides his question, there is also the issue of selling one
with or without a 50mm f/1.8 lens.

Selling an OM-10 w/o lens and w/o manual adapter is to the advantage of the
seller.  While the differential varies all over the place, it seems that the
adapter and lens fetch about half what one would get selling them as
separates.  This is conventional wisdom for sellers.

That said, and having worked the math, I have a 9 (Exc) condition OM-10 that
I'll let go to the first person willing to pay $75.  Likewise, I have a Manual
Adapter in 9+ (Exc+) condition that I'll sell for $37.  Both are average
Internet venue for their condition.  15 day guarantee.  Contact me offline.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV