[OM] Re[2]: IS-3 300mm and 28mm converters

Subject: [OM] Re[2]: IS-3 300mm and 28mm converters
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:29:52 GMT
On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:51:16 +0100, "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>With an A-28 on a 24 2.8 results are not so promising in the viewfinder...
>bad borders and ugly corners.
>
>Marco

I agree, Marco. I have only found the B-28 to be very useful on a 35mm
(which it was made for). It can also be used on a 28, but this is
about the limit for acceptable results. 24 is out.

The B-300, made for 135mm, is really best on this focal length but it
can also be used with good results on a 200/4. The versatility of the
tele-converter is better than of the wide-angle, IMHO.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.