Re: [OM] pocketability

Subject: Re: [OM] pocketability
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:02:43 -0500
I thot it was "wristable."
I'm carrying my stylus epic [olympus] everywhere in my coat pocket. It makes a
bigger lump in my pants, but might lead to encounters with unambitious "Mae
West"s ...

(re:olympus-digest V2 #832)

----
From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein