[OM] Rock Cameras

Subject: [OM] Rock Cameras
From: Chris Barrett <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 02:38:43 -0800
Do any of the UK people know of Rock Cameras (K. Rock), who I discovered on
Leighton Buzzard market yesterday?

He also goes to Coventry and King's Heath in Birmingham.

It sounds as if he gets quite a bit of OM equipment through his hands.

He had a T32 in good condition (some marks on the front plastic) for £55, and a
35-70 F3.6 with caps and case for £80. This looked in good condition, with
clean glass, and just some loss of paint on the aperture ring. The zoom ring
felt a little stiff to me (c.f. my 70-150) but this may be normal.

Any comments? Is he reliable?

Chris Barrett
Malvern