Re: [OM] Q: Remote Cord and vibration

Subject: Re: [OM] Q: Remote Cord and vibration
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:14:34 -0000
From: Joel Wilcox

>>I quote: from a book I once bought in error when I didn't have my reading
>>glasses - it says "Olympus OM-2" by Michael Huber on the spine and I have
an
>>OM-2n, but when I got it home it's exclusively for the OM2S Spot/Program -
>>"It (the Winder) is also useful for vibration-free micro photography or
for
>>duplicating."
>
>Thank you!  I'm extremely grateful for your posting this.
>Let me know if you'd like to sell that book ;-)
>Joel

Hello Joel,

It's a 190 page paperback published 1986 with photo illustrations in colour
and mono, in good condition for obvious reasons, and I'd certainly be happy
to exchange it for something more useful to me as I'm unlikely to acquire an
OM-2S - a book on the OM-2n, or the folding Kodak Retinas perhaps.

Regards,
Keith
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx