Re: [OM] OM-4 Flash Solution

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 Flash Solution
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:11:12 -0500
Chip,
  One of the wonderful features about the Olympus OTF flash feature is
that you can use up to nine flash units at a time and still retain OTF
exposure control.  I do a group picture about every 3 months for my wife
and I use two T32's, one on the shoe with reflector tilted up about 40
degrees and the other straight ahead but mounted on a bounce grip 2.
Because it takes place in a moderate sized chapel, I also use a slaved
Vivitar 283 filling the back of the room.  Using the on camera T32
tilted up at 40 degrees eliminates red-eye and the offset of the other
T32 on the bounce grip 2 seems to give sufficient angle to also
eliminate red-eye.  I don't even need to compensate for the background
fill flash (the 283). It works for me!
Rand E.