R: SCA adapters (was: Re: [OM] Olympus Flash Suggestion)

Subject: R: SCA adapters (was: Re: [OM] Olympus Flash Suggestion)
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:43:30 +0100
520 is for 45 CT1 or 60 CT1 or 60CT2 only.

 320 and 321 are quite similar, and are compatible with 300 and 3000 series.
You can put any 32 (and many 30) on any 3xx SCA adapter. Metz SCAs are the
same used on Osram, Culmann and other brands. On the 40 MZ I believe you can
use the 320 and 321 but lose the AF capabilities. there are some oem AF OM
flashes (I have a pair but they are not Metz). Dunno if there is a 3020
cable for AF OMs but I am never heard of.

Metz declares "full compatibility" of the 40MZs with 300 and 3000 sca
systems.

Marco