Re: [OM] Tele-Converter

Subject: Re: [OM] Tele-Converter
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 08:07:42 EST
Chuck writes:

> However, the optical performance at f/7 is really the performance
>  at 3.5 (wide open) slightly worsened by the multiplier.

Chuck gave a great run down on this often asked question.  But, I'd change
this one item to say significantly worsened.  Only at optimum aperture(s) can
you hope for slightly worsened.  In addition, it should be noted that the
75-150mm Zuiko Zoom is not recommended in combination with the Olympus 2X
teleconverter, only the 100-200 Zuiko, a combo tested at:
http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV