[OM] "Slave Sensor" Flash

Subject: [OM] "Slave Sensor" Flash
From: "Kinkead, Frank W" <Frank.Kinkead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 01:30:18 -0600
Rand,  I'm still not quite clear on using a "slave sensor".  I'm feeling
pretty junior in knowledge compared to most of our group.  Having never used
a slave, how does this third flash in the rear of the room fire from the
sensor ?  (detect other flashes and goes off, Ir signal, etc.)  From what
I'm reading, this flash is not connected to the camera or other flashes at
all.

Thanks,

Chip