Re: [OM] List hiatus

Subject: Re: [OM] List hiatus
From: "Robert T. Lewis" <rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:51:40 -0500

Shawn,

While you are fixing things with the olympus mailing list, would you please
delete the following e-mail address from the "olympus" list only:

rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

My company has changed its name from bellcore to telcordia and my new
e-mail address is:

rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Because of this, the list management software will not let me make the
change.

I still want to remain on the "olympus-digest" list, but you should chnage
my e-mail address on that list from:

rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

to:

rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eventually the old e-mail address will no longer be recognized.

Thanks.

Robert Lewis

"Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx> on 03/29/99 03:33:46 PM

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx