R: [OM] Fast Wide Angles

Subject: R: [OM] Fast Wide Angles
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:35:27 +0100
Cosina are distributed in Italy too. The lenses look identical to Vivitar
and Soligor brands. I guess they are all made by Cosina and branded with
different names. Prices are more or less on the same league, maybe the
costiest the Vivitars and the cheapest the Soligors.

However, I am not aware of a Soligor 20 3.8 lens, while there are both the
Cosina and Vivitar versions (62mm filter thread, the Nikon standard).

I wonder whether it gives a real quality advantage over the 19-35 zoom (also
Cosina etc.). The zoom is about a 50ostier (only) than the fixed 20.

Marco