Re: [OM] Camera Bag

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bag
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 00:16:06 EST

<< 'm looking for a new camera bag to carry around all of my new purchases;
 I'm fond of the newer backpack style.  I looked at a couple of brands (Lowe
 & Tamarac Expedition) in a nearby camera store and found that most of what I
 liked was running around $200.  Does anyone have a more economical source
 for such items (mail order, specialty store) ?

If you need a basic photo backpack without any bells and whistles, try to find
a Canon backpack, available only in Canon green.  It's usually about $69.
There aren't enough internal compartments and the outside pockets aren't that
secure (no zipper) but it's well built, medium sized, and fits Olympus
equipment.  I do like the Tamrac Expedition though.  I was thinking of it for
my MF equipment.

Warren