RE: [OM] OT: items for sale quandery (sp)

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: items for sale quandery (sp)
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:17:35 -0800

>How about if you promised to let us "pick over" what's available before it
>goes on general availability (through your web site, window, or whatever).
>Advertise it here, wait a week, then make it more generally available.
>
>Wayne Harridge

    Hello Wayne,

      Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, it's not my store. I only work there.
   Secondly, some things are on consignment. It would not be fair to the owner
   for us to withhold possible sale of their items for a particular group. But
   I DO appreciate your input :)
     Perhaps if you are looking for something specific, you could email me
   privately and I'll do my best to let you know if it (they) come in. Or
   maybe do as some have- email me in private and I'll give you the store
   website and you could just check it from time to time. I don't want to
   advertise in the newgroup. On the other hand, I feel like I'm holding
   out when some interesting items come in. So probably the private email is
   the best way to go, for those interested. Again, thanks for your reply.

                                                 enjoy,
                                                   Brad