Re: [OM] To its defence again...

Subject: Re: [OM] To its defence again...
From: "Robert T. Lewis" <rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 07:41:19 -0500

I too have owned an OM-2S for over 12 years and have grown accustomed
to its features.  I bought an OM-4 with the intent of replacing my OM-2S;
however,
the more restricted viewfinder (I were eyeglasses) turned me off.  Also, I
find
myself increasing over time using only the manual mode with the spot
metering
and avergaing readings in my head.  Long live the OM-2S!

Robert Lewis

PCACala@xxxxxxx on 03/30/99 12:47:59 AM

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx