Re: [OM] OM2s - What percentage is the spot?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2s - What percentage is the spot?
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:11:46 EST
In a message dated 3/30/99 10:09:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
S.Walker@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< oes anybody know what the percentage of the image that is measured what
 using spot on a OM2 Spot/Program. I have the default screen which has two
 concentric circles - does the outer or inner circle equate to the area being
 metered from or is it the inner one. >>

The spot area is defined by the outer (microprism) ring. I believe the specs
say it is 20f the picture area.

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI