Re: [OM] 100/2 test, 180mm, and MC

Subject: Re: [OM] 100/2 test, 180mm, and MC
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:57:00 +0000
A number of users have reported a bit of chromatic aberation such that when
pinpoint
light souces such as stars and street lights are photographed they are
surrounded by
a purple halo.  It would appear that this lens may not be ideal for astronomy.

On the other hand, a number of people have reported that they are very happy
with
this lens when it is used for more normal terrestial subject matter.

Giles