[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #845

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #845
From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:48:42 -0500
Richard et al,

I still have a KIWI nylon bag for sale which has two loops with rings to be
adapted as a backpack using a harness.  The bag is very light weight, in
good condition, holds lots of OM equipment, and will set you back only $30
+ $5 shipping (return for full refund if not satisfied).

The only reason I am selling it is because I bought a Domke F2 bag with
several modular inserts to be able to switch more easily between my MF and
Olympus systems.

Let me know if you are interested,

Jan
Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx