[OM] Vision Age - April 2nd.

Subject: [OM] Vision Age - April 2nd.
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 11:09:58 +0100
I have just received a letter from Ian Aston of the Olympus Camera Club
(UK) telling me that the FULL SETS of Vision Age are on their way to me. In
the letter he also apologises for letting people from overseas down in the
past (I think this may refer to more than one list member).

According to my list full sets were ordered by:

William Sommerwerck
George Shihanian
John Desbiens
Paul Schings
Tsian Giap
Tim Breen
Simon (surname?)
Gary Schloss
Les Clark
Tien-Chay Chen

It would be useful if each of the above could e-mail me their address
direct at keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx so I can look into shipping. Obviously it
would be far easier and cheaper if people in the same country could looking
at getting together. You will also need to look at currency exchange -
remember each set costs 28.50 UK pounds sterling plus postage which you
will need to send to me.

Ian then tells me that the 32 odd issues (for a further 9 list members)
will be forwarded later - I have faxed him again to ask how much later.

Note:

- this is NOT an April fool
- but I haven't actually got them yet .........

David