[OM] Re: Pop phot comment

Subject: [OM] Re: Pop phot comment
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 15:26:23 -0400
In the new issue of Popular Photography, in the letters section, a
customer asks if he should "bother" getting his OM-1 fixed or buy the
2000.  The editors in their infinite wisdom say it is probably not a
good idea to invest any money in an OM-1, just buy the 2000.
Does anyone have Pop photos email address?  Lets all write them.

John