[OM] Single digit OMs

Subject: [OM] Single digit OMs
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 05:02:55 -0500
All,

Reading my recent postings, you can tell I'm considering a body purchase.
 As I'm pretty happy with my OM2s's, I haven't really considered moving to
the 4s given the recent dialog re battery circuitry and used bodies.
 However, this is still an option...

Checking out prices, I see that the OM3 appears to cost lots more and gives
you less -- i.e. no auto-stuff.  How come?  I know the 3Ti titanium body is
gonna kick up the $$$ but the 4Ti has that as well.  What is it about the
3Ti that makes it so expensive?

TIA!

Dave