Re: [OM] OM-4 or 4t

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 or 4t
From: ALFRED GOH WEE SING <sable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 00:40:13 +0800
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:

>(Again, the preceeding was MY OPINION ONLY and not meant to reflect
>
>the opinions of this list, America OnLine, the Internet, or computer
>geeks worldwide.)
>[Please OM-4,-1,-2,-3,-10-,F-,G,-77,-88,-2000 owners-> do not send
>flaming electrons my way]
>         Good Luck
>         George S.

George,

You missed out scores of happily shooting OM-40(PC) owners.

Incoming!!!! Flames aimed at you!!!

But seriously, I've had my OM-4 for about thirteen years now and it
hasn't shown signs that it is about to give up.  Of course you would
expect batteries in it to go south if you keep it stored with them
inside it, I make it a point to keep the camera at mechanical 1/60 and
with a lens mounted so that I don't miss anything.  I have also made it
a point to keep by batteries in a clear film canister so I can put them
in at anytime.

Hope this helps.

Alfred