Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS

Subject: Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS
From: Carsten Esch <carsten.esch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 13:52:29 +0200
> Hey,
>
> Yep, yep, yep, a very successfull joke, indeed (there's still some drool
> over here at the office, even after having read the original message 5 days
> ago ;) ) :)
>
> >Let's seriously consider sending it to Olympus, maybe several individuals
> >there to assure that it does in fact, get read. Who knows, we may even get
> >reply of some kind. I know I may be overly optimistic, but what do we have
> >lose? Sign my name, too!

The (real good) joke is probably noticed by some people at OLYMPUS -
There should be some more Zuikoholics (at least beside me) at the
different OLYMPUS branches all over the world (who watch this newsgroup
for PRIVATE 'fun') ....

Regards,

Carsten

Carsten Esch  - OLYMPUS       Digital Imaging Support Group
                serviced by OLYMPUS  Software  Europe  GmbH

                Wendenstrasse 14-16, 20097 Hamburg, Germany
                Tel. + 800 67108300 (Toll Free)
                Tel. + (49) 40 23773 899
                Fax. + (49) 40 23773 644

                e-mail: digital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx