Re: [OM] Fujichrome in Singapore - X-rays (slightly off topic sorry)

Subject: Re: [OM] Fujichrome in Singapore - X-rays (slightly off topic sorry)
From: "jahudson" <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 06:50:15 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Bloor <mikbloor@xxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 1999 4:31 AM

> Can anyone recommend an outlet for Fuji Professional slide films in
> Singapore - one that keeps them refrigerated ?
>
> Anyone know whether you can get your film hand checked at the folowing
> airports ?
>
>         Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Singapore, Hanoi, Vientiane
>
> Regards,
>

> Mike Bloor

I do know that the last time I was there, in the 1970s, that males with hair
over their ears or collars who arrived by air, were given two options .....
visit the government barber shop in the airport for short back and sides or
turn right round and take the next flight out.

Go with short hair and heaven forbid don't take any chewing gum. Get caught
with gum and you go to jail ...... and if you think that's a joke give it a
try!!

jh