Re: [OM] OM-1 battery fix

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 battery fix
From: "David J. Russell" <djr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 10:48:04 -0700
Gary-

Any suggestions about disposing of old mercury cells? Do you know of any
company or group that accepts them for recycling?

I suppose they could be turned in at one of the hazmat collection points;
that will have to be verified.

David

----------
>From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 battery fix
>Date: Thu, Apr 8, 1999, 2:58 PM

<< CUT>> << CUT>> << CUT>> << CUT>>

> I just got a new shipment of factory fresh, sealed, Varta (Germany)
> made PX625's, which I am happy to sell to members of this list for US$5
> apiece, plus shipping at cost.  For the price of a single MR-9 adapter,
> each Zuik/Zuikette should be able to purchase half a dozen Hg cells,
> and stop worrying about their lovely/beloved OM-1 power needs for the
> next 10-12 years.  At the risk of sounding self serving, I can't really
> think of a better investment.

<< CUT>> << CUT>> << CUT>> << CUT>>