[OM] Vision Age update

Subject: [OM] Vision Age update
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:39:13 +0100
I have begun to send out issues of Vision Age, with copies so far going to
Sweden, Hong Kong, Wales and the US. Obviously I will e-mail non-US members
direct.

I am afraid that a full set of copies with light packing weighs more than
was thought, 3.8kg.

I have sent the first package of Vision Age to the US, 3 full sets and a
part set (which just happened to fit in a substantial box I had). With the
weight of the box and polystyrene packaging this came to over 14kg.

I also learned that surface shipping cannot be insured and so I made a
decision to send the package printed rate air mail - this is insured and
should take 5 days to arrive with George. This package cost me 76.41UKP - I
am sorry for the extra expense but I would hate these to go missing!

At the moment I intend to send the remaining issues on Monday and so we
will know the total shipping to the US then. As soon as this is known
please reimburse George asap so that he can send money on to me.

Best wishes, David