[OM] Red filters and B&W film

Subject: [OM] Red filters and B&W film
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:49:41 +1000
A post some time ago stated that you can get incorrect exposure with a red
25A filter on. Due to the different wavelengths of light and meter response
(I think). I tried the archives and can't find it. And I've deleted it (You
nong Terry!)

Anyway, if anyone can pass on this info I would be much appreciated.

Went to a local art show (Man from Snowy River festival weekend) and someone
was showing B&W prints taken with a Hassleblad and developing his own.
Excellent prints.
Foxy