[OM] Request help from List members in Adelaide, Australia

Subject: [OM] Request help from List members in Adelaide, Australia
From: "Chung, Stephen" <ChungS@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:14:34 -0400
Hello,
        in January this year I had some of my OM gear stolen while on
holiday in Adelaide Australia. A police report listing each stolen item and
its serial number was duly made. Recently I enquired about an OM2N
advertised on the web site of a camera store in Central Market, Adelaide.  I
also enquired about what Zuiko lenses did the store have in stock and they
listed two of the same model lenses that were stolen from me.

        Now chances are, these are not be my lenses but it has left me
wondering all the same and being a Melbourne resident, it is quite a trip to
drop in and check the serial numbers myself.  I'm hoping that a member of
this list who resides in Adelaide could check the s/n of the lenses in
question on my behalf - I ask nothing more than that. If you are able to
assist, I'd appreciate it if you could e-mail me offline for further
details.

Thanks and Regards
Stephen Chung

chungs@xxxxxxx