Re: [OM] Life is good with an OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Life is good with an OM4T
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:33:14 EDT
Warren writes:

> This means I'll have to
>  haul both 645 system loaded with Velvia and also at least my OM4T to the
>  slots next month.

Um, that's masochistic.  When Clive Warren was out here last summer I hauled
a 4x5 outfit and a full OM outfit into Paria Canyon (one tripod).  It's 8 1/2
miles in to the nearest thing that approaches a slot.  I day tripped it with
Susie and her desert savvy dog.  The dog nearly dropped from exhaustion, I
was dead beat at the end of the day and had trouble feeling artistic under
the load.  Susie got so tired she lent me her Canon gear on the way back.
(Lot of good that was!)

Folks: think twice about the load!!  Good thing I get to use llamas this
summer.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV