[OM] VISION AGE

Subject: [OM] VISION AGE
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:50:26 +0100
Well they are finally (with one exception) on their way. 241 copies of
Vision Age have left me at a total value of about $580 and at a total
shipping cost of about $420 - a nice, round $1000! I have e-mailed non-US
members direct but for the US list the following information will be of
interest:

US members ordered a total of 185 issues at a total shipping cost to the US
of 204.80UKP, therefore the individual cost will be:

(number of issues ordered/185) x (total value of issues (277.5UKP) +
shipping to US (204.80UKP) + currency conversion ($?)) plus the actual cost
of shipping in the US.

To allow you to work this out roughly if you ordered a full set you will
need to send George ABOUT 19/185 x 482.30UKP = 49.53UKP or about $79 - plus
currency conversion and shipping in the US.

No doubt he will contact you direct when he knows the currency conversion
and postage charges.

Does that all make sense?

Finally, at least 4 further list members have asked me about ordering more
sets - I will do this, but not for a bit! My bank balance and arms both
need time to recover!

Best wishes, David