Re: [OM] Greg and Pop Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Greg and Pop Photo
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:05:38 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/99 6:32:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, denton@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< So I see our very own Greg Logiodice won 2nd prize in Pop Photo's 'Your
 Best Shot' this month (May).

 Using an OM4 and 35-80 2.8!

 Haven't seen him around much, but if you're lurking, congratulations on a
 great photo! >>

Still lurking....

Thank you very much Denton.    I was hoping to score one for "home team".
:-)

There are actually going to publish another shot of mine in the June or July
issue in the  "Hard Knocks" section.    Can you say "payback time"?
(please, be gentle with me)

Also, as a fellow New Yorker, you might stumble across another shot of mine
in this Sunday's New York Post.    (Piermont, NY shot that is on the home
page of my site, 24mm 2.8 with an OM-1).

Crazy stuff, all this.   But still fun.   And all OM.

Thanks again,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack, NY

http://www.gplphotography.com