RE: [OM] Zuiko 85-250 vs Canon 70-200L (surpise?)

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 85-250 vs Canon 70-200L (surpise?)
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:44:06 -0700
 Who knows, I might have an element out of alignment
>that IMPROVED the lens for a given picture.  Maybe fungus is a good thing
>for a portrait lens...
>
>Ken (dodging lens-caps) Norton

   Hi Ken,

     After Tuesday, I have to agree :) I assisted a pro on a shoot ( interview
  with a "VIP" that will be used for European publication). The guy I worked
  with had a funky 200mm for his mf Nikon that, as he put it, "looks like
  someone used a Brillo pad on". I also mentioned he had something on another
  lens. He wiped it on his shirt a few times.
    The point is, maybe we're all (including myself) a bit overly critical about
  our lenses. Then again, maybe it depends on what you're doing with them. As
  you say, who knows? As for myself, I think I'll stick to the proper cleaning
  methods ;)

                                                   enjoy,
                                                     Brad