Re: [OM] OM-2 s/p info

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 s/p info
From: Emil Pozar <epozar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 02:20:12 +0200
John Hermanson wrote:

> Looking at the front of the camera, the right hand pot is for lcd meter
> position, middle pot is for auto exposure, left hand pot is for 1/1000
> adjustment (which alters all speeds from 1/125 through 1/1000.

Hi,

Thanks a lot! However, I am still having problems.. if you had done it
before, what is a simplest sequence of adjustments: auto exposure - high
speeds - low speeds or..?

As is now there is a GREAT jump from 1/30 to 1/15 (both in A and M
mode): 1/15 is much underexposing. More down speeds go better (less
underexposure) but still not enough to match 1/60 or 1/30 that form my
starting point.

Upper speeds are somewhat longer and I doubt they might be improved.
1/1000 and even 1/500 are also non-linear (slides darker towards the
left).

--
Regards,

Emil Pozar