Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:06:43 PDT
Garry Lewis wrote:

>  >>Light, great subjects, Fujichrome, and OM gear: what more can you
ask for?  <<

>How about a scanner so the rest of us could see these wonders!
>
>                                            your jealous,
>
>                                           Garry D. Lewis

And George wrote:

Gary;

Geez, a years worth of great photos in 2 weekends!  Good going.

So, those ads I've been seeing: "Texas - It's more than you think."
must be true!

George

To which I must reply:

But guys, I didn't claim to have made Great Photos - just had a GREAT
TIME trying!

I now have some web space and I do plan to try to learn some HTML and
find a slide scanner, but don't hold your breath - the wildflowers are
still blooming!

Gary Edwards