Re: [OM] Prefogging and the OM 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] Prefogging and the OM 2000
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:10:28 -0500
At 06:20 PM 4/20/99 EDT, Warren you wrote:

>I've been thinking of getting an OM2000 just for prefogging for Fujjichromes
>and black and white. My proposed technique is to set the camera for double
>exposure, set an exposure for -3 (bracketing all the way) stops from average
>gray, and then take the picture. The spot meter would be helpful in this
>situation also to determine if I have a greater than 5 ot 6 stop variation
in
>the exposure range.  Too bad it doesn't have mirror lockup or it would be
>perfect for this application.
>
>Warren

Hi Warren:

Just a suggestion:  have you considered getting one of Mr. Wallace's
Expodiscs?  Its main purpose is to allow you to use your in-camera meter as
an incident light meter, but it is also useful for a number of other
things, including film flashing, which you can do with it on a
frame-by-frame basis as needed, if you don't mind doing the routine
required for double exposing film.  From memory I believe his site is

        http://www.expodisc.com

Joel