Re: [OM] macro/portrait lens recs.

Subject: Re: [OM] macro/portrait lens recs.
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:57:48 +0000
One thing to consider about the 90mm f2 macro is that it is very versatile and
its
high cost is partly offset by this.

Consider that the 90mm f2 can take the place of the 85mm f2, 100mm f2 and 100mm
f2.8
for portrait use and can do the same job (magnification ratio) as the 50mm f3.5
and
f2 macros - with a greater working distance.

Giles