[OM] FS Wireless remote for OM-MD or winder

Subject: [OM] FS Wireless remote for OM-MD or winder
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:23:45 GMT
Dear fellow Olympus lovers,

After finishing a special project, I have three redundant wireless
remote control units, with the right plug fitted for use with an OM
system motor drive or winder (phone mini jack).

They have been made by another well known camera factory (name
starting with Pol) and the only important modification made was adding
some length of cable with the 2.5mm plug fitted which is needed for
connecting to the Olympus remote socket.
Both transmitter and receiver take a 9 volt block battery, which is
easily available.

Range of these units is between 30 ft and 120 ft, depending on
conditions (through walls the range is less than in free field).

Asking $80 ea, plus shipping.
If any buyer might want a winder 2 to use the remote with - I also
have some of those for sale. Asking from $75 (exc) to $120
(exc+++/LN).

If you are interested: please email off list to lindertv@xxxxxxx
(rather than pushing the reply button...)

Cheers,

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.