[OM] Struck by luck!

Subject: [OM] Struck by luck!
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:21:50 +0200
Fellow addicts!

I just want to brag a bit: I was hoping to trade my 40/2 for the auto
bellows and some small Oly accessories. This was in fact my reason for
bying this lens. Well, this Monday I was able to purchase the 65-116 tube
and the 135/4.5. The tube's got image scales for the 20mm and 38mm too, so
now my wish list is just as long as before my purchase ;-)
The best part is that the seller only wanted the equivalent of ~$200, and
since he also had an OM-2sp and a couple more lenses, I bought the whole
setup including 50/3.5, 100/2.8, 135/3.5, winder 1, TTL Auto Connector T20,
focusing screens, and Vivitar 75-205/3.8 for ~$650. I've already sold off
some of it to a friend, and it seems there will even be some money to be
made, in addition to the macro equipment!

The 40mm is now for sale, to finance the 1:1 adaptor for my 80mm, and
perhaps a 250 film back or more macro lenses. How does $360 sound, shipped
IN the US?
If anybody want the Auto Connector T20 and a TTL Auto Cord T 0.6m, shipped
FROM Norway, just make me an offer. I don't need it, and I'd be more than
happy to trade for an Auto Cord F 0.6m.

Thomas Bryhn