[OM] Testing Long Beach, CA repair performance

Subject: [OM] Testing Long Beach, CA repair performance
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 05:18:24 EDT
John writes:

> Pack it well, send it by the traceable means of your choice and enclose
>  explicit instructions, including all means of contacting you.

I have a Recordata Back 4 into Olympus America in Long Beach.  It will be
interesting to see what they do with this repair which they got last Thursday
(thanks to Delivery Confirmation), but haven't yet acknowledged.  I called to
follow up on Monday, but had to leave a voice mail message because all
service representatives were "busy."  But I got no call back.  The big
question will be if they honor warranty repair on a clearance purchase. . .

Processing wasn't this delayed in the now closed Rolling Meadows facility.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV