Re: [OM] Comments on SIGMA 70-150 macro zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Comments on SIGMA 70-150 macro zoom
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:29:29 -0500
On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 08:37:26AM -0700, Dan Lau wrote:
> I am wondering if the lens is worth fixing or should I just
> shelve it.

Can you get your money back? Considering that 70-150 range zooms go for the
$40-75 range on eBay, spending a lot of money on this one - even though it's
most likely a simple repair - just isn't worth t, since it'll easily cost
you that much to get the fix done. Failing that, offer it on eBay; you'll
probably get $30-40 for it.