R: [OM] Few macro questions

Subject: R: [OM] Few macro questions
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:15:10 +0200
Besides the Vivitar there is a Micro-Nikkor 70-180; its price is slightly
over $1,000 in Italy from the best (cheapest) dealer. I saw the tests and I
find no distortion at 73mm while there is about 1 0istortion at other
lenghts. Almost null "vignetting" and VG MTF vales, exp. on borders/corners.
Not a better bet than 80-200 2,8 (each of three) lest you *need* it for
macro.

Marco