[OM] RE: macro questions (and a few more for the experts!)

Subject: [OM] RE: macro questions (and a few more for the experts!)
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:42:20 EDT
The 80mm and 135mm lenses work as automatic aperture lenses with the
telescoping extension tube, combinations which aren't a pain at all!  For the
best quality from 1:2 down to 1:1, use the 80mm plus telescoping extension
tube.  The close up lens for the 80mm allows you to go to 2:1
----------
BTW  of course I agree with Gary -  I have been using both the 80 and 135 for
over a decade taking pictures of broken and bloody teeth - totally grossing
out my local 'photoquick' processer by correctly showing all the gory details!

I find the autobellows with dual cable release cumbersome for medical use but
the auto extention tube bellows is 'just what the doctor ordered'.

WTB: Does anyone have one of these 'close up lens for 80mm' and want to part
with it? Please contact me off line

Thanks

Ken M
KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx