Re: [OM] A T20 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] A T20 Question
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Apr 1999 08:09:34 +1000
Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and
spake thusly:

> Oly Shooters:
>
> I just picked up a T20 -- sans documentation, of course.
>
> Did we ever get a site up with such documentation?
>
> In the meantime, one quick question:  As one looks at the back of the
> flash, there is a slider for the Manual setting and stops for two Auto
> settings.  I'm guessing that the left Auto setting is for flash-controlled
> auto discharge, and that the right Auto setting is for TTL.  Trouble is, I
> see no sensor for flash-controlled auto discharge.
>
> Thanks for any help.

Big coincidence.. I got a T20 yesterday too, and need the same help.

BTW, same store had a T32 for $110 if anybody's interested.

I went to my local Camera House to ask about a TTL auto cord.  $120
for a 30cm cord.  Yow!!

cjb.

--
| Christopher Biggs email:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Linux: The choice of a GNU  |
| Stallion Technologies, Queensland, Australia |        Generation.          |