Re: [OM] A T20 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] A T20 Question
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:11:05 -0500
At 04:07 PM 4/29/99 -0400, Charlie you wrote:

>Opinion:  This is the coolest little flash I have ever seen.

I'm inclined to agree. I've certainly never seen one set up like it. I want
it mainly for macro flash and will shoot it primarily in manual mode.  It
seems to have just about the right power for this.  It will depend somewhat
on how harsh the light is.

>BTW:  The panels come marked in feet or meters.
>You have one or the other.  check before calculating distance and f stop.

I'm glad I got one with "feet."  I hate to seem like a metrophobe, but feet
are more useful units of measurement in working out manual flash values:
neither too many nor too few. Your kilometers may vary.

Joel