Re: [OM] T32 Auto setting inaccurate

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 Auto setting inaccurate
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:20:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 1 May 1999, Trevor J. Noble wrote:

> Can I conclude from this,  for accurate flash work with scenes that do not
> average out to grey card values, one is better off switching to manual mode
> and trusting the flashmeter rather than the T-32?

  If you are using direct flash, once you figure out the real GN
of your T32 with the flashmeter, you can use the calculator dial
and not have to waste your time with the readings. Of course,
if you're bouncing the light or shooting through something,
the flashmeter will come in handy.
  This is true for all flash units that use reflected readings
to calculate exposure (unless you trust your work to...shudder...The
Matrix).

                          *= Doris Fang =*