Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas/Tamron 400/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas/Tamron 400/4
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 18:29:21 EDT

<< The impending publication of Gary's test results poses a question to a
 lens owner.  Sell now or wait for the surge in price if the results are
 good?  Well, I'm keeping mine.  How about you, Olaf?  ;-)) >>

I found one in Rec.FS recently. It was captioned "Lens for Sale" so you
didn't have a clue as to what was being offered. I got him down to what I
thought was a good price but it was difficult dealing with him as we didn't
communicate very well. Other than the glowing reports from Gary R., Olaf and
yourself (Gary E.), PhotoDo also gives a good review. It finds greater than
50ontrast at 40 lp per mm at f/4 and f/8. I can't wail to see what the
real world says.

Warren