Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas/Tamron 400/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas/Tamron 400/4
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 20:07:50 +0200
Gary Edwards wrote:
>The last sentence of this morning's posting should have read: "How about
you
>Ulf?"  Sorry, Ulf W.

No worries, Gary. I hope that I don't upset any norwegian subscribers, but
isn't Olaf a norwegian name? I live too far south to have intimate contact
with Norwegians. A norwegian and a swede, who in other parts of the world
could tell any difference? Are there any? Who cares? ;-)
(Hiding from truely upset norwegians throwing everything on me they can lay
a hand on, waving flags shouting "Seiern er vor = Victory is ours").

Ulf Westerberg